Getting Started with Social Media for Business
You might assume the only options you have are the giants like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Pinterest – to share visual content, like images and infographics from your blog.
- Reddit – to prove your knowledge in an industry, and engage with a dedicated community
- Tumblr – to create a multimedia diary to support your main website
- Google+ – to share content on Google’s own platform (and boost SEO!)
- Snapchat – to document behind-the-scenes of your business through video
How to Drive Website Traffic Through Social Media
- Quoting different snippets of your article
- Asking your target audience questions that are relevant to the post
- Varying your choice of images
- Changing the headline of your article every 2-3 months
Add these to your social scheduling tool, along with the URL of your article, to drive traffic back to old blog content.
Once you’ve found chats to take part in, answer relevant questions. You can also help people solve problems, and generally contribute to the conversation.
- “Click Here”
- “Read More”
- or “Visit Our Site”
(I bet you’d click that link!)
Now You Know 8 Steps.. What Will You Do Next?
Now you know 8 steps to drive traffic to your website through social media, what will you do?
I offer a range of Social Media Management Services, Paid Advertising Services, one to One Coaching, and if you are already ahead, I can even provide Social Media Audits.
Head to MeasuredSocial.co.uk, book a 15 minute call with me to get your FREE proposal, or just drop me an email to say hi.
I hope this blog gave you a little insight into the importance of Social Media in your business strategy.
Speak soon, Gavin